Direct 3D problem!!

1 view

KanDong

Nov 5, 2005, 1:12:53 AM11/5/05
My games were running fine...and then I come home, install a couple of new
games and bang...no direct 3D support! I reinstalled a copy of 9.0a that I
had on disk and when that doesnt work I download and install runtime 9.0c
and
guess what...no direct 3D support...I'm getting a "Test failed at step 8
(creating 3d device):HResult = 0x80004005 (generic failure) on the direct3D
test for 7 interfaces and a 0x8876086c(error code) an 8 and 9
interfaces...any help would be greatly appreciated...exim@nn.pp121.com
ex...@nn.pp121.net
ex...@uu.pp121.com
ex...@uu.pp121.net