From "eml" to "msg"???

ahantan

Jun 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/13/99
Can anyone tell me if there's a way to convert Outlook Express ".eml" file
format to Outlook "msg" file format? Or is it possible to open and read the
former within Outlook98?

Thanks very much in advance.

AH

Michael Santovec

Jun 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/13/99

dexterj...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2018, 12:49:50 AM12/3/18
There are multiple third party tools available on the internet, you just need to find right solution. I have used EML to MSG converter tool when I required same issue and got accurate result. This is download link of software, download from here : http://www.osttopstapp.com/eml-to-msg.html