Outlook or OE calendar to cell phone

1 view

Bob

May 20, 2009, 8:54:36 PM5/20/09
Is it possible to synch my Outlook or OE calendar to my cell phone? The
concept sounds pretty elementary to me but have no idea how.
Ultimate goal is to have my calendar in my pocket at all times while
inputting the info on my PC

tia
bob

Michael Santovec

May 21, 2009, 7:43:01 PM5/21/09
OE doesn't have a calendar.

As for Outlook, it usually requires a custom application written for the
portable device. Check with your cell phone manufacturer.

Use the following newsgroups for questions or problems with Office
Outlook97/98/2000+

You can also get to the Outlook97/98/2000+ newsgroups via this web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx
There select Desktop Applications then Outlook

For help with Outlook97/98/2000+ see:
Slipstick Systems Outlook and Exchange Solutions Center
http://www.slipstick.com/index.htm

"Bob" <teco...@cox.net> wrote in message