User.Config location

Narendra Kumar

Feb 17, 2010, 8:22:05 AM2/17/10

My application is an excel addin. I'm using ApplicationSettingsBase to read
and write User.Config. My user.config is created in the following location

<Profile Directory>\Microsoft_Corporation\<App Name>\<Version>\user.config

The user.config file is created in the folder Microsoft_corporation, not the
name I have used in my AssemblyCompanyAttribute. Can anyone tell me what
might be the reason for the following scenario? Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Narendra