Mails not receiving after Update Wndows 2K3 SP1 Update

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Shami

未讀,
2009年1月17日 上午9:14:012009/1/17
收件者:

I am running exchange server with DC in a Machine. When we update the
Windows server 2003 SP1, the exchange 2003 incoming mails stopped. There is
no error message, message sending smoothly local network and outside from
outlook, but no one recieve inside the network, but outside yes.

Our windows firewall is disabled, and we are ISA2004 another machine. and
without windows update exchange working all good.

Anyone experience problem same or any suggestion.

Please your vauleble suggestion

shami

0 則新訊息