Out of Office

Tarun

Nov 11, 2008, 8:35:01 AM11/11/08
I am using SMTP for sending mails in my ASP.Net code. I have specified
"Reply to" option in my code which is supposed to receive a mail to "Reply
to" id instead of "Mail From" if any reply is sent to "Mail From" address.
But when i send a mail through the ASP .Net coding to a email id which is out
of office, the out of office mail comes to "Mail From" address instead of
"Reply to".

Please suggest do i need to change any settings in the SMTP/Exchange Server
or i need to do extra code for the same.

Thanks