forgive me if i'm in the wrong place

james nigh

May 22, 2012, 12:14:34 AM5/22/12
point me to where i should be?

anyway.........
i have a slew of programs that won't work anymore.
the common denominator is .net framework 3.5.

i have 4 installed fine.

i can't choose a repair option since it isn't in my list of programs in
control panel.
only in the add/remove services menu.

so i've been trying to install a fresh copy over it, but to no avail.

downloaded it from the MS website, ran it.... absolutely nothing happens.

fine.

download the 111MB "full redistributable package", run it........

"extracting"....
<gets giddy>
goes blank.
nothing still.

just to make sure nothing fishy is going on, i also ran chdsk.
nothing.

and to add insult to injury, i tried to ask this question in the forum
at the MS site, but my Live account has been blocked.

and i keep going through to have it text me a code to UNblock it,
but....... nothing. no texts.

if you don't hear back from me, it's cuz i killed myself. =/