Please

socalcowgirl...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2020, 12:01:16 AM6/26/20
I am going through a rough time right now with the loss of a few close people close to me and I am struggling but basically need some money to be able to get some feminine products some socks underwear and bras because right before I moved into my place my bag was stolen of clean clothes I had and also my littles stash I had of money put away was stolen when I first moved here cuz I was going to use it to possibly get a cheap car or whatever but I really just need the money so I can get some household items like hygiene stuff curtains cuz my you can see through my windows and dishes and a little bit of food so please if you could help out that be greatly appreciate it.... it sucks cause the money I had to make a shrine for my grandma that passed away in November was stolen in that stash I had so that is what really is upsetting me but I'll figure out a way to get that i just really need some stuff so I can get the basic necessities I need to please

Paypal.me/socalblonde89

MD AZHARUL ISLAM

Oct 2, 2021, 3:29:25 PM10/2/21

https://linktr.ee/azharul25