THE MICROSOFT EXAM 70-055

Ryan Prestel

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
hi, im taking the mcp exam for microsoft front page in the next week and i
was wondering if there is anyone who has old study guides or extra practice
tests that they would be interested in sharing....or just plain old tips
would be great....i appreciate all the help that i get.

Thank you,
Ryan Prestel
Pretz...@columbus.rr.com

Jimco

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Get a good book on FrontPage (such as the Running series) and just read
through it. I found that the test was very easy.

--
Jimco
http://web.nova1.net/webbink

Ryan Prestel <Pretz...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

RJD

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
How much scripting did you have to do? I'm planning on taking the test in
the next month or so and that's the part that has me a bit scared. FrontPage
itself I'm ok with, but the extra scripting has me worried.

Thanks for any tips,
RJD

Jimco <web...@nospamnova1.net> wrote in message

Jimco

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
If it's not in the study guide, you don't need to know it.

RJD <agi...@nospam.talkcity.com> wrote in message

tallatma...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2013, 12:17:43 AM8/13/13
On Tuesday, October 19, 1999 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Ryan Prestel wrote:
> hi, im taking the mcp exam for microsoft front page in the next week and i
> was wondering if there is anyone who has old study guides or extra practice
> tests that they would be interested in sharing....or just plain old tips
> would be great....i appreciate all the help that i get.
>
> Thank you,
> Ryan Prestel
> Pretz...@columbus.rr.com

On Tuesday, October 19, 1999 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Ryan Prestel wrote:
> hi, im taking the mcp exam for microsoft front page in the next week and i
> was wondering if there is anyone who has old study guides or extra practice
> tests that they would be interested in sharing....or just plain old tips
> would be great....i appreciate all the help that i get.
>
> Thank you,
> Ryan Prestel
> Pretz...@columbus.rr.com

On Tuesday, October 19, 1999 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Ryan Prestel wrote:
> hi, im taking the mcp exam for microsoft front page in the next week and i
> was wondering if there is anyone who has old study guides or extra practice
> tests that they would be interested in sharing....or just plain old tips
> would be great....i appreciate all the help that i get.
>
> Thank you,
> Ryan Prestel
> Pretz...@columbus.rr.com

On Tuesday, October 19, 1999 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Ryan Prestel wrote:
> hi, im taking the mcp exam for microsoft front page in the next week and i
> was wondering if there is anyone who has old study guides or extra practice
> tests that they would be interested in sharing....or just plain old tips
> would be great....i appreciate all the help that i get.
>
> Thank you,
> Ryan Prestel
> Pretz...@columbus.rr.com

Microsoft 70-247 Exam can now be easily passed by IT professionals with the help of the latest Microsoft 70-247 Practice Materials. The preparation material includes, practice questions and answers, practice testing software.
http://www.certifyking.com/microsoft-70-247.htm