Save before publish?

Larry

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
Hi All,

Is there any way to have FP2K do the following:

When I click Publish Web, can it check to see if I have any unsaved changes
and prompt me to save them before the Web is published? This would be
similar to the process when you exit FP2K it checks each open file and gives
you a save prompt.

I think this would be very handy because I don't always remember to manually
save all the open pages before publishing, and I sometimes have to republish
after I check the pages on the server and THEN I notice that my changes
weren't published.

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry Hoffenberg
Intranet Developer
Manheim Auctions, a subsidiary of
Cox Communications

Jim Cheshire

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
Larry,

This would be pretty easy to implement in VBA.

Jim

Larry <Larry.Ho...@cox.com> wrote in message

Jens Peter Karlsen [FP MVP]

Aug 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/20/99
Yes, it can do that with a Macro. Check my posting :
"How to start FP2000 without a blank page."
Besides skipping the blank page it also has a Macro for this.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:28:47 -0600, "Larry" <Larry.Ho...@cox.com>