Re:-Excellent Candidates from COCO SOFT Inc (JAVA,EDI,QA TEST LEAD,.Net Architect)

vijay.benc...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017, 10:20:49 AM3/15/17
Hi B P‘s,
Dear Associate/Partners,
Hope you are doing great!
We are presenting you the consultants list for your contractual position.
Please have a glance at it, and kindly let us know if you have any suitable positions open for them, also add vi...@coco-soft.com to your distribution list.
So that I could get your requirements on regular basis.
Full Name: - Ajay Jhanwar
Role: - Sr.Java Lead
C Location: - Sunnyvale, CA
Re-Location:- CA/TX/OG/NJ
Rate: - 75/hr
Exp: - 8+yrs
Visa: - H1B
Availability: - 2 Weeks
Documents: - DL, H1B, Passport
Skills Set:- Spring, AJAX, JSP, Mustache, Servlets, Java Beans, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, Oracle, MS Sql, and various Design Patterns.

Full Name: - ARAVINDA KUMAR ARIGALA
Role: - Qa Test Lead
C Location: - Tempa FL
Re-Location:- Open
Rate: - 70/hr
Ext: - 11+yrs
Visa: - H1B
Availability: - 2 Weeks
Documents: - DL, H1B, Passport
Skill Set:- Manual testing , Scrum Master Certification Test Strategies, Test Planning, Test Case documents, Test monitoring, perform test execution and reporting

Full Name: - VANDANA RAI
Role: - EDI Developer
C Location: - Owings Mills, MD
Re-Location:- Open
Rate: - 70/hr
Ext: - 8+yrs
Visa: - H1B
Availability: - 2 Weeks
Documents: - DL, H1B, Passport
Skill Set: - Healthcare Domain, EDIFECS Map Builder, IBM WTX, and Tibco & BizTalk, EDI, ETL and EAI product.

Full Name: - Vijay Gande
Role: - Sr.Net Architect
C Location: - PA
Re-Location:- Open
Rate: - 110/hr
Ext: - 14+yrs
Visa: - H1B
Availability: - 2 Weeks
Documents: - DL, H1B, Passport
Skill Set: - Microsoft SharePoint, ASP.Net & C# Solutions Architect

With Regards

Vijay Jakkula
Technical Recruiter

Coco Soft Inc.,
#39420 Liberty St, STE 254, Fremont, CA,94538. U.S.A
Direct : 510 722 8505 | Email:vi...@coco-soft.com
Fax : 510 338 9819
Web: http://coco-soft.com
An E - Verified Company