How to repair corrupt Access Database?

HappyCannie

Sep 9, 2020, 12:46:13 AM9/9/20
My access database gets corrupted. Help me to repair it.

happycannie

Sep 9, 2020, 12:53:36 AM9/9/20
Le mercredi 09 Septembre 2020 à 06:46 par HappyCannie :
> My access database gets corrupted. Help me to repair it.
Now repair your corrupt access database with access repair and compact tool.
This inbuilt tool is a free method to fix issues in the access database. You can
use it to repair your damaged access database without losing any important
information.
Read here:
http://easytechtools.com/how-to-repair-corrupt-access-database-with-access-compact-and-repair/