Cannot access the selected table

Sithu

Sep 28, 2009, 12:46:15 AM9/28/09
Hi all,

I got the following error :

" Cannot access the selected table ... " for my listbox

How can I avoid this ?

With regards,
Sithu.

Stefan Wuebbe

Sep 28, 2009, 1:06:41 AM9/28/09
Sithu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I got the following error :
>
> " Cannot access the selected table ... " for my listbox
>
> How can I avoid this ?

Hi Sithu,

You may get that error when the Listbox/Combobox has a RowSourceType
that is based on a table or cursor alias, like RowSourceType 2, 3, or 6,
and when that alias is suddenly not available anymore, i.e.
(un)intentionally getting closed.

You can avoid Error 1152 by keeping the alias open as long as the
control object exists, and/or by using a different RowSourceType (like
0, 1, or 5)

hth
-Stefan