CD Stomper templates

Excitetime

Jan 6, 2009, 9:46:01 AM1/6/09
I was using Word 2002 to design and print Stopmer CD lables. The templates
have round lables in which i could print the titles of my cd's in a circle
around the lable. It also had straight line lables for the cd case. When i
set up for printing there was a place in word where i could line up the
typing to fit the template. ( nudg it left or right, up or down ) My copy of
the template was distroyed on my computor. I downloaded another template from
Stomper, but it is now made with squairs rather than circles. I wrote Stomper
and they said Word does not work with circles. ( This i don't understand
because i was doing it that way before ). Can someone help me?