Lost current page using f12

Jim S

Jun 13, 2017, 7:44:52 AM6/13/17
I used to be able to view the page I am working on by pressing f12.
Now I get a 404 error. How do I get this back?
--
Jim S

CRNG

Jun 29, 2017, 4:32:53 PM6/29/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:44:49 +0100, Jim S <j...@jimXscott.co.uk> wrote
in <1x0u3m5qif3ri$.cqq1jovvqg0$.d...@40tude.net>

>I used to be able to view the page I am working on by pressing f12.
>Now I get a 404 error. How do I get this back?

Check this
https://raventools.com/marketing-glossary/404-page-error/

Jim S

Jun 29, 2017, 7:14:10 PM6/29/17
On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:32:50 -0500, CRNG wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:44:49 +0100, Jim S <j...@jimXscott.co.uk> wrote
> in <1x0u3m5qif3ri$.cqq1jovvqg0$.d...@40tude.net>
>
>>I used to be able to view the page I am working on by pressing f12.
>>Now I get a 404 error. How do I get this back?
>
> Check this
> https://raventools.com/marketing-glossary/404-page-error/

:-) I'm editing the page that' doesn't exist'. How can that be?
--
Jim S

CRNG

Jun 30, 2017, 7:07:28 AM6/30/17
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 00:14:08 +0100, Jim S <j...@jimXscott.co.uk> wrote
in <ckhnbpu628bc$.irpoa6vd...@40tude.net>
I'm guessing that either the page somehow got deleted, or your link to
it via F12, is corrupted.

Jim S

Jul 23, 2017, 10:39:34 AM7/23/17
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 06:07:25 -0500, CRNG wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 00:14:08 +0100, Jim S <j...@jimXscott.co.uk> wrote
> in <ckhnbpu628bc$.irpoa6vd...@40tude.net>
>
>>On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:32:50 -0500, CRNG wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:44:49 +0100, Jim S <j...@jimXscott.co.uk> wrote
>>> in <1x0u3m5qif3ri$.cqq1jovvqg0$.d...@40tude.net>

>>> Check this
>>> https://raventools.com/marketing-glossary/404-page-error/
>>
>>:-) I'm editing the page that' doesn't exist'. How can that be?
>
> I'm guessing that either the page somehow got deleted, or your link to
> it via F12, is corrupted.

My fault. I had it set to read the website and not the file on my HDD.
Blushes.
--
Jim S