PLEASE HELP

Novel Solution@discussions.microsoft.com Another Novel Solution

Dec 19, 2007, 5:14:01 PM12/19/07
I am trying to create a page flip for a document I need to load online. Can
someone - anyone - please help me? I didn't see the behavior in Expressions
Web, and have been working on this for days.

Thanks!

Mark Fitzpatrick

Dec 19, 2007, 5:20:28 PM12/19/07
Do you want a page flip effect for a regular web page? I've never seen one
done in HTML and javascript. Normally, this sort of thing is only
accomplished in some sort of animation applet, such as Adobe Flash or
Microsoft Silverlight (though Flash is much more prevelant right now). This
won't be a simple task and would require more advanced tools for designing
animated content such as Flash or Swish (which can make flash swf files). Is
this the sort of thing you're looking for?
http://www.triquitips.com/flash_movie_pageflip.html

--
Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick

"Another Novel Solution" <Another Novel Solu...@discussions.microsoft.com>

Veign

Dec 19, 2007, 5:24:26 PM12/19/07
Do you have an example of what you're looking for. I have a feeling you
will need something like Flash to accomplish what you want.

--
Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP
Resource Center: http://www.veign.com/development-center.php

"Another Novel Solution" <Another Novel Solu...@discussions.microsoft.com>

Veign

Dec 19, 2007, 5:25:49 PM12/19/07
Not only difficult but might turn users away from the website.

--
Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP
Resource Center: http://www.veign.com/development-center.php
Veign's Blog: http://www.veign.com/blog
--
Web Development Help: http://www.veign.com/development-center-web.php
--

"Mark Fitzpatrick" <mark...@fitzme.com> wrote in message

Cheryl D Wise

Dec 19, 2007, 6:49:59 PM12/19/07
There are wpf applications that do it and you can download them to use with
Expression Blend but they are WPF and not HTML.

--
Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP Expression
Author: Foundations of Microsoft Expression Web
http://by-expression.com - win Expression Studio -see contest rules
http://forum.by-expression.com/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=1070#1070

Registration now open for January classes at http://starttoweb.com

"Veign" <NO_SPAM...@veign.comREMOVE> wrote in message

katesu...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2012, 3:36:05 AM8/8/12
在 2007年12月20日星期四UTC+8上午6时14分01秒,Another Novel Solution写道:
If your document is a PDF, yo can directly go to http://www.codebox.es/pdf-to-flash-page-flip to import your file, and then do settings step by step, you'll get a page flipping document.
Except the free tool Codebox, you can also try this one: http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/

Al Sparber-PVII

Aug 8, 2012, 3:25:49 PM8/8/12
katesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> 在 2007年12月20日星期四UTC+8上午6时14分01秒,Another Novel Solution写道:
>> I am trying to create a page flip for a document I need to load online. Can
>> someone - anyone - please help me? I didn't see the behavior in Expressions
>> Web, and have been working on this for days.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> If your document is a PDF, yo can directly go to http://www. to import your file,
> and then do settings step by step, you'll get a page flipping document.
> Except the free tool Codebox, you can also try this one: http://www./

Could yut just fuck off and keep your spam under your pants to rub your
small penis.

--

Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com