Up grade for free??

Ray

Jun 17, 2009, 12:21:01 PM6/17/09

I am running out of days with my trial version of EM2 and am thinking of
buying it. I also hear that EM3 may be released in the near future.

My query, is there a grace period that if I purchase EM2 that I can get EM3
for free when it comes out.

If not, then I may as well wait for 3 to arrive, or will there be a general
beta test period>

Thanks
Ray

k@discussions.microsoft.com jerome k

Jul 26, 2009, 11:13:01 PM7/26/09

i see that expression 3 studio has been released but does not include
expression media. has microsoft abandoned the product???

me

Jul 29, 2009, 11:17:01 AM7/29/09
The Expression Media homepage has been moved to the Microsoft Professional
Photography section.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Expression_Media

http://www.microsoft.com/prophoto/default.aspx

Personally, I doubt the future of EM on Mac. Another travesty MS pulled.

Gerrt

Aug 3, 2009, 11:09:01 AM8/3/09
Why the worry? It is now also offered as part of the Office for Mac.