Expression Design question !!

JCE

Mar 5, 2009, 1:36:52 PM3/5/09
Hi Everyone,

whenever I start Expression Design and want to edit a picture, all the
measurements are in " mm " ( millimeter ) ! Is there a way to change this
behavior to "inch" !! it's always an extra step when editing picture by
size !

I looked all over, but could not find an option in Expression Design, which
lets me change the mm to inches as default measurement !

Thanks for your help,

JCE

JCE

Mar 8, 2009, 4:43:56 PM3/8/09

thanks for responding !

Yes, I saw this option and everything is set to "inches" where it matters.
However, if I open a picture and than go to FILE / DOCUMENT SIZE, it always
displays in "cm" ( centimeter and not inches. So I always have to change
that first to inches before I can resize......... A real pain, if I have to
edit 20+ pictures !

Any other idea ?

I'll try to post this question in the forum you suggested.

Thank you,

JCE