Starting off band needs graphic help!

Chuck

Jan 9, 2010, 10:39:42 AM1/9/10
Hi Everyone,

We are a new band just getting it together. We need help! We are naming our
band "THE SCENE" and would love for anyone who could come up with a logo (or
any type of art) to please send it to us. We have no money... We would just
be so thankful if you could send something, anything! If you come up with
any ideas (logo, art or anything) for out band THE SCENE please email them
to us at:

thetamp...@live.com

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!

ps: I guess jpg would be the best. Right?

Zach

Feb 25, 2010, 5:01:43 AM2/25/10
No $? Good Luck... Most people who do this kind of thing do it for a
living... NOT fun. What you're asking is like asking someone who works in a
nursing home to come wipe your gma's ass for free. By the way, you obviously
have SOME money or you wouldn't have electricity and a computer.

"Chuck" <thetamp...@live.com> wrote in message