how to save a path in images as TIFF,EPS,PSD and JPEG?

1 view

Sak

Dec 23, 2008, 6:35:03 AM12/23/08
We have a question concern about Expression Design 2 on Window XP service
pack2.

First of all, we can open the images .JPEG,TIFF except EPS and PSD and add a
path. But Expression design does not save a path in those images (
JPEG,TIFF,EPS and PSD). it's only save as type "Expression Design Files".

Second, how to make selection in clipping or masking path?

Could you tell us please how to fix this problem? We would need to save a
path in those images TIFF,EPS,PSD and JPEG.

thanks

germaine

Dec 23, 2008, 12:47:30 PM12/23/08
http://social.expression.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/design/thread/3c56da46-d123-4581-861f-9f993c81c87a
Here how I work in design1
I am not sure this is really what you need design works different than
photoshop
this is a post in the new forum

"Sak" <S...@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht

Sak

Dec 24, 2008, 2:04:00 AM12/24/08
hello Germine,

We don't understand in new forum. Could you give us more information please?

1. Does Design save a path in images as TIFF,EPS,PSD and JPEG like
Photoshop?
2. Can we install Desing software on Mac OSX?

Sak

germaine

Dec 24, 2008, 5:29:01 AM12/24/08
Sak
I work with design 1 I don t have the slicing tool available in design2
but here some interesting links
there are video s about the slicing tool and how to export maybe this can
help you
as for mac I don t think design works with mac but you can always try
creature house for mac but it is not adapted for the studio

http://www.microsoft.com/expression/features/default.aspx?key=design

http://www.microsoft.com/expression/products/SysReq.aspx?key=design

http://www.microsoft.com/expression/products/ReadMe.aspx?key=design

http://www.microsoft.com/expression/products/FAQ.aspx?key=design

reading the Faq it seems that design is not available for Mac

here some video s that can be of help

http://www.microsoft.com/expression/products/Overview.aspx?key=design#page-top

here you can download a version of creature house you just have to register

this is available for Mac it is different from design but sometimes helps to
convert files

some of the xpr files open well in design

http://www.microsoft.com/expression/expression-design/CreatureHouse.aspx?key=intro

and here some good lessons for creature house

http://www.studioe3.com/

can you post here a small image of what you mean for saving a path like in
photoshop (you must post under 100kb)

"Sak" <S...@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht

Sak

Dec 30, 2008, 1:04:01 AM12/30/08
germaine,

how to post a screen short of what i mean for saving a path like in
Photoshop? please advise. thanks

sak