Can someone please help?

Mike R.

Dec 21, 2009, 2:47:25 PM12/21/09
Can someone please tell me why I can't get these white bars
out of my header? I've tried everything....but ask in here.

www.redlineworld.com/redlineelectric

Thanks

--
MLR

KathyW

Dec 21, 2009, 9:37:01 PM12/21/09
Remove valign=top from the <td>'s with those images.

"Mike R." wrote:

> .

Mike R.

Dec 22, 2009, 4:24:20 PM12/22/09