Re: Andrew happy new year

germaine

Dec 30, 2008, 1:40:51 PM12/30/08
Andrew if you have an hotmail adress there is a possibility to upload files
in the skydrive (it takes some time to upload them better do it one by one)
and you can use the link to paste in forums or you can use imageshack it
gives you the possibility to show to more people
greetings

"andrew" <matse...@rambler.ru> schreef in bericht
> Nothing to say, my old brains. It's just same image, what I've already
> sent. Take a new one.
> A.

germaine

Dec 30, 2008, 1:49:58 PM12/30/08

andrew

Jan 2, 2009, 8:31:29 AM1/2/09
31.12.08 в 06:40 germaine в своём письме писал(а):

> Andrew if you have an hotmail adress there is a possibility to upload
> files
> in the skydrive (it takes some time to upload them better do it one by
> one)
> and you can use the link to paste in forums or you can use imageshack it
> gives you the possibility to show to more people
> greetings

Thanks, may be I'll use it later. I currently have no problens with
storage: I do have enough disk space, second hard and not so much images
to look for another storage, On the other hand, it would be convenient to
give ones a link instead of the original image...

germaine

Jan 2, 2009, 5:31:52 PM1/2/09
Andrew
images are always nicer to see but when the they are too big it can be good
to give a link and in the new forum there is no possibility to insert images
directly it must be via image hosting

> 31.12.08 ? 06:40 germaine ? ????? ?????? ?????(?):

andrew

Jan 3, 2009, 7:42:56 AM1/3/09
03.01.09 в 10:31 germaine в своём письме писал(а):

> Andrew
> images are always nicer to see but when the they are too big it can be
> good
> to give a link and in the new forum there is no possibility to insert
> images
> directly it must be via image hosting
> greetings

Well, you are right, sometimes I'd prefer to show larger one than
cropped...