Re: help

Good Guy

Jan 18, 2018, 9:26:36 PM1/18/18
On 18/01/2018 16:25, Suzanne wrote:
Hi. I posted here yesterday, but now I can't find the post. Perhaps it was deleted? If you have a reponse for me, please email me at suz...@tvmegasite.net

I am fully aware that Frontpage and Expression Web are outdated no longer supported. They work fine for me. I have over 100,000 pages in my site, so moving to another type of software is not viable. It would take a really long time to move it, for one thing. For another, I really do like the WYSIWYG interface with both programs. The only thing I've heard of that's similar is Adobe Dreamweaver. I'd rather not buy and learn a new program until I have to.  I've tried some CMS, but they're too difficult for me to understand or use.

I'm surprised that anyone in this group would be down on Expression Web since that's what the group is about...

Anyway, still looking for help, always, so let me know if you'd like to help.

Suzanne, The TV MegaSite, Inc.
I don't see your post here so please post again.

Expression web is fine but the current trend is to use VS Code.  It is a free text editor with Emmet and to create web pages with it is quite easy and interesting.

Other software you could use are Visual Studio Community Edition.

--
With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.