Silverlight Download Progress

Ian Walker

Mar 1, 2010, 5:59:01 AM3/1/10
For some reason I am not getting the 'spinning blue balls' or a return value
to update the progress bar when loading new images. This web site was
preiously running just fine on Silverlight Streaming but since moving it to
other ISPs (I have tried Dreamhost and Azure with similar results) I have
been getting the following symptoms:

1. On initial load the Silverlight Blue ball progress indicator remains on
zero (eventually the site loads OK)

2. On selecting next or prevous images the progressbar remains on zero until
the image is completely loaded

Can anyone advise on what might be causing this?

Many thanks,

Ian
--
http://fromTheMalverns.com