Convert Publisher to Expression We

1 view

Russell Ashenberg

May 7, 2010, 11:39:18 AM5/7/10
Dear Tech support,

I am using Publisher 2003 and was wondering if I publish my website from
Publisher - Pub file to html will it be able to be imported and open
properly into Expression Web 3.0. Will everything work properly and not be
duplicated.

Any help and feedback would be appreciated
Russell A

Stefan B Rusynko

May 8, 2010, 4:29:35 AM5/8/10
Probably not, without a lot of cleanup/redoing
Publisher 2003 is not an effective web site creator
- and depending on the feature used in Publisher much of the site may just be images or text and unsupported VML

IMHO
You are best off recreating the site in EW

Russell Ashenberg

May 8, 2010, 2:27:49 PM5/8/10
Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it
RussellA