Screen Recorder: Displaying a Recording of System Tray in Actual Size?

1 view

T. Hulot

May 10, 2010, 10:57:44 AM5/10/10
Hello.

I am using Microsoft Expression 3, running on 64-Bit Windows 7 Home
Premium, and need help with the screen recording tool.

I want to record the icons in my system tray. I know how to do it,
and have successfully made a movie, but there's a problem.

The problem is: I cannot get the movie to appear in actual size. The
system tray appears enlarged, and I do not want this, because the
images are distorted due to their expansion.

Is it possible to record and display the image in its actual size? If
so, what is the procedure? Thank you very much.

T. Hulot

El Smeggo

May 10, 2010, 1:38:37 PM5/10/10
After doing some experimenting, it turns out I don't believe I did the
recording wrong.

The problem seems to be how the movie is DISPLAYED.

I viewed it in Windows Media Player, and it was enlarged and
distorted.
However, when I viewed it with VLC and IrfanView, it was perfect.

Viewed in Winamp, it was enlarged and distorted.
Viewed with PowerDVD, it was enlarged and distorted.

So, now I am faced with the challenge of figuring out how to get
people to see the same thing, in the correct scale and aspect ratio.