Vsapi ?

I Clark

Feb 14, 2003, 4:48:53 AM2/14/03

Im looking for the vsapi sdk to integrate our antivirus
SDK into Exchange, however I cannot find a location for
it. Does anyone know a url where I can get hold of the
documentation and SDK ?

Thanks

Ian

Gary McDonnell

Feb 14, 2003, 9:59:48 AM2/14/03
You need to speak directly with Microsoft about this. They don't give out
the VSAPI documentation / API casually.

Gary McDonnell
www.turbogeeks.com

"I Clark" <ian....@office-logic.com> wrote in message

brian.e...@hotmail.com

Sep 12, 2011, 3:08:42 PM9/12/11
I think you should check out http://www.opswat.com/ there are 2 or 3 products that may be a match, I think that OESIS Framework at http://www.opswat.com/products/oesis-framework provide a single interface to many antivirus packages, another option is I think Metascan at http://www.opswat.com/products/metascan which is more for ISV, I also found that many antivirus engines certified by OPSWAT at http://www.opswat.com/certified.

I hope this helps.
Regards,

Brian E.

brian.e...@hotmail.com