Accesing user's calendar using CDOEX in exchange 2003

upchaurasia

Jan 9, 2009, 6:40:15 AM1/9/09
Hi All,

We need to write one application in C# for exchange server. This application
need to monitor exchange server for all user's calendar event. If there is
any modification done by exchange user's in their calendar this application
need to trap that and update the data base with updated details.
Can we use administrator user id and password to monitor all users calendar
folder? Is there any help available for this type of application.

thanks,
umesh