Self Service Password Reset Software - Download

Turbo-IT SMOP

Aug 10, 2010, 12:47:42 AM8/10/10
SMOP in Action

"Seeing is believing" and the videos on this page show SMOP in action.

We know that once you see how easy it is to setup SMOP and use SMOP,
you will want to adopt SMOP in your organization to empower your users
to perform password resets and unlock their own accounts.

Each demo shows a different aspect of SMOP.

We encourage you to try out SMOP for yourself by downloading a fully
functional 10 user version.

http://www.turbo-it.com/Download-SMOP-Demo-Active-Directory-Password-Reset-Solutions.aspx