Re: Job opportunity for you - network/infrastructure -active.directory- position in Minneapolis, MN

Paramesh P

Dec 8, 2014, 2:41:57 PM12/8/14
Hello....

Trying to reach you..

I do have Below job opportunity for you, If you are comfortable Please reply with your Updated resume and contact details.(You can also refer your friends/Colleagues).

Hope this Ready to take job intrests you!

Looking for network/infrastructure background person for a Contract position in Minneapolis, MN.

Need consultant who can do MS directory migration in MN state.

Core skills MS directory migration, SQL. Need few years' experience. We can pay $40/hr.

If comfortable, please send me below details to present you to the client:-

Full Name (Legal Name):

Phone Number:

Email Id:

Current Location:

Willing to relocate:

Availability for project:

Availability for Phone Interview:

Availability for Face to Face Interview:

Any other interviews pending:

Any other offers pending:

Reason for change:

Previous project completed on:

Total IT Exp:

Total US Exp:

Work Authorization:

Visa validity (only for work visa holders):

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Highest Educational qualification with Institute and Year of passing:

Expected Rate:-

DOB-(MM/DD)

Regards,

Paramesh P

Sr. Technical Recruiter

203 Elden St Suite 404 Herndon VA 20170
Direct: 703-349-2332 | Fax: 703-991-5532
Para...@tammina.com|www.Tammina.com

IT Solutions | Staff Augmentation

E-Verify Organization

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn