Self Service Password Reset / Unlock Account Tool

Turbo-IT SMOP

Dec 1, 2010, 11:44:08 PM12/1/10
Dear Sir or Madam

SMOP - Self Management of Passwords – http://www.turbo-it.com

Self Service Password Reset / Unlock Account Tool

Reduces Helpdesk Calls, Saves Time and Effort and Improves Security

I.T. Problem: Active Directory users often have their accounts locked
out or forget their passwords. This creates an influx of helpdesk
calls, halts employee productivity, and wastes valuable helpdesk
resources and time.

I.T. Solution: SMOP (Self Management of Passwords) allows users to
perform self-service password resets and unlock their accounts.
Helpdesks save time and money and users are back to work quickly.
This web-based tool is designed specifically for Microsoft Active
Directory environments.

Featured Download:
SMOP (Self Management of Passwords) - an easy, efficient way to allow
users to perform self service password resets in an Active Directory
environment. Completely web based solution.

Download FREE fully functional version of SMOP -
http://www.turbo-it.com/Download-SMOP-Demo-AD-Self-Service-Password-Reset.aspx

Featured Offer:
We know the pressure to cut costs and save time and turbo-IT
Corporation wants to make it easier for you to deploy our solution
SMOP and thereby save helpdesk costs. We are making available for a
limited time a 20% discount from our already aggressive pricing.

Please contact us at sa...@turbo-it.com to get your customized coupon
code!

For more information on product please logon to our website http://turbo-it.com
or email us at in...@turbo-it.com

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

turbo-IT Sales Team,
sa...@turbo-it.com