Self- Service Password Reset For Active Directory

Turbo-IT SMOP

Aug 26, 2010, 12:50:48 AM8/26/10
Return on Investment (ROI)
SMOP can dramatically reduce support costs by automating your password
management service requests. The ROI Calculator is designed to
estimate the potential cost saving for using SMOP.

We use industry estimates in our assumptions but these can be over
ridden with data from your own operations for a more accurate
estimate. As you will see from this analysis, SMOP will more than pay
for itself

quickly! Furthermore, please visit Value Proposition to find out about
why SMOP is better.

http://www.turbo-it.com/Active-Directory-Self-Service-Portal.aspx