Re: Lotus Notes files (.NSF) to Outlook 2003 (.PST) files

John Fullbright

Feb 8, 2006, 4:02:38 PM2/8/06
There are third party products that can do this. XitNotes for one I think.

"Patriot" <Pat...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does Exchange 2003 come with some type of utility to convert Lotus Notes
> files (.NSF) to Outlook 2003 (.PST) files?
>
> We have acquired multiple field office that were running a Domino Server
> and
> Lotus Notes for the email client. Here we are running Exchange 2003 and
> Outlook 2003.
>
> We do not have access to their Domino Server. All we were given are the
> NSF
> files.

Juliaabram

Apr 22, 2019, 1:39:51 AM4/22/19
To use this Tool to Convert NSF to PST Software Online Tool to Migrate Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST format. Install and convert the complete database with simple and easy convenience. Free NSF to PST App provides in numerous manners just install check.
More Info :- https://www.tooltoconvert.com/nsftopst.html

KDETools Vinit

Nov 23, 2023, 7:59:18 AM11/23/23
If you want to Convert Lotus Notes .*NSF files to Outlook *.PST file format then you can use the KDETools NSF to PST Converter tools for that. It is a best and faster solution to Migrate multiple users accounts from Lotus Notes *.nsf files to Outlook .*pst file format without any limitation.

Download free trial: https://www.kdetools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

this tool giving you more saving option to Transfer NSF files to Office 365, Exchange server, Gmail, Gsuite etc