How to display the contents of the .OST file

nagamohan_p

Oct 4, 2006, 12:21:03 PM10/4/06

If this is not the right place, please suggest me the right one...

I wish to display the all the items (Appointments, Calendar, Folders, Email,
Tasks, etc.) by reading the raw data of the OST File...That means I don't
wish to use installing outlook, MAPI, CDO and even third Party tools.

Please suggest me where I will get the source code for reading the raw data
of the OST file and documents releated to OST file structure or else
Conversion of OST file to PST file...I'm eagerly waiting for ur response....

Regards,
nag.

Henning Krause

Oct 4, 2006, 3:46:30 PM10/4/06
Hello,

the structure of PST and OST files are not documented publicy...

Best regards,
Henning Krause

"nagamohan_p" <nagam...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

nagamohan_p

Oct 5, 2006, 12:43:01 PM10/5/06
Hi krause,

I'm thankful for ur prompt response...For reading PST file, I have seen
Libpst...Just for testing, I tried OST file with this, but no use...

Coming OST file to PST file conversion, I have seen ost2pst tool, but I'm
unable to find source code for conversion of OST file to PST file...

Regards,
nag.

Gaga Wick

May 20, 2023, 7:23:40 AM5/20/23
If you do not have Microsoft Outlook installed on your computer, or if you are unable to open the OST file in Outlook, you can use ToolsBaer OST to PST Conversion Tool to display the contents of the OST file. All of the data contained in the OST file, including emails, contacts, notes, tasks, attachments, etc., are exported by this application. That is simple to use and does not require technical knowledge. Step-by-step instructions and a user interface that is simple may be useful. Before saving the converted PST file data, you can also preview it. All versions of Windows and Mac OS are supported by this software. Try out the free trial versions of this software by downloading it.

For more info visit here:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/ost-to-pst-conversion/
Message has been deleted

reyan methew

May 22, 2023, 8:07:43 AM5/22/23
Look for a straightforward method for converting numerous OST files to the PST file type. Then I recommend that you download & install the GainTools OST to PST Converter. This software simply converts OST files to PST & allowing you to transfer multiple OST files to all new & updated versions of Outlook that are supported. You can use the software to simultaneously migrate numerous OST files to Outlook PST file format. This application can be used in a few simple steps by users. New users should download the free trial version & migrate a few emails to obtain a better understanding of the software.