How deep can you go?

Fredrik Sjöstedt

Oct 30, 2013, 1:43:45 PM10/30/13

I'm totally novice at programming for exchange, so bare with my questions.

We are getting spammed by meeting requests from the outside of the company, and I would like to write a component that in the exchange server itself, denies such requests if the user has chosen that option.

Meaning, I need this pice of code within the exchange server itself, and I also need some kind of interface in outlook to turn this function on/off, and I need to store that option within the exchange environment for the server to act up on it.

So before I dig into it, it is possible to achieve what I want...?

What are my options in terms of programming languages and API:s to use?

BR
Fredrik Sjöstetdt