Newbie question: writing a new action for transport rule

Tucker

Mar 21, 2012, 7:08:45 AM3/21/12
hello all,

My company has an Exchange 2010 org and an SAP system used by two
companies. Those companies have different email domain and SAP sends
throug Exchange messages for both of them. My boss wants that all
messages sent by SAP on behalf of the second company are redirected by
a specific connector to the second company's SMTP server for the final
delivery. In other words, he does not want that our SMTP host name is
written on messages header that are sent on behalf of the other
company.
With standard tools that is not possible, I guess. Perhaps I'm wrong
so I apreciate all your advice, otherwise I need to add a suitable
action to make a transport rule: when an outgoing message come from an
other company's user the rule redirect it to the other company' SMTP
by using the specific send connector already present. I hope this is
clear.
Thanks in advance

Tucker