Exchange web service: How do I get a list of rooms?

laredotornado

Feb 7, 2011, 12:17:38 PM2/7/11

We are writing a Java web service cliient for Exchange Web service
2010. Does anyone know what calls / methods are available to me in
the web service that will give me a list of all rooms in our system?

- Dave

ps - Our next step will then be to query the availability of each of
those rooms.

James M.

Feb 10, 2011, 1:18:10 AM2/10/11
I've had a lot of luck using JWebServices for Exchange to interact with Exchange in Java

http://www.independentsoft.de/jwebservices

There is method GetRooms to get all available rooms

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
SharePoint Tip / Thought of the Day WebPart
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/14280ff8-3c9f-46bd-8214-9267e613c8ec/sharepoint-tip--thought-of-the-day-webpart.aspx

Dave

Feb 11, 2011, 12:51:57 PM2/11/11
On Feb 10, 12:18 am, James M. <james-stil...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've had a lot of luck using JWebServices for Exchange to interact with Exchange in Java
>
> http://www.independentsoft.de/jwebservices
>
> There is method GetRooms to get all available rooms
>
> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
> SharePoint Tip / Thought of the Day WebParthttp://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/14280ff8-3c9f-46bd-8214-9...

Hey thanks for this response. Do you know what underlying web service
call is made? I guess I could decompile or look at something like
Wireshark or Charles to figure it out, but you might save me some
time. - Dave