Forward multiple emails in Outlook Web Access ( OWA)

agup...@gmail.com

May 25, 2006, 9:33:46 PM5/25/06
Does anyone know how can you forward multiple emails in outlook web
access. When I have single email and click the right button, I can see
forward but when I select multiplt messages in OWA and click on right
mouse button, I can not see any forward there.

Any experts, any one who has solved this before.

Please email me at agup...@gmail.com

TIA

I spent 2 hours , can not spend more time.

Jay

Ray

May 25, 2006, 10:00:01 PM5/25/06
what version u use?

Nuevo

May 25, 2006, 10:10:54 PM5/25/06
I do not believe that it is possible.

Nue
<agup...@gmail.com> wrote in message

agup...@gmail.com

May 26, 2006, 9:15:30 PM5/26/06
This is 2003 Exchange and OWA, if that helps.

707r...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2020, 9:05:18 PM4/30/20
everything i've read says you have to use OWA PREMIUM