Calendar sumif

Kantu

Aug 2, 2021, 6:46:22 AM8/2/21
Can someone help me with this formula. I want to automate a trading calendar.

When I manually insert a trade (date)"2021-01-05" (profit/loss). How do I make it automated so that when I manually insert the trade it automatically gets inserted at the right date on the calendar on the other sheet.

David

Aug 3, 2021, 7:10:23 AM8/3/21
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 6:46:22 AM UTC-4, Kantu wrote:
> Can someone help me with this formula. I want to automate a trading calendar.
>
> When I manually insert a trade (date)"2021-01-05" (profit/loss). How do I make it automated so that when I manually insert the trade it automatically gets inserted at the right date on the calendar on the other sheet.
We need more detail, especially about the sheet you are trying to write to.