rental property management

Abongile Mafevuka

Jun 18, 2022, 11:18:51 AM6/18/22
I have two flats attached to the house which I am renting out to two students. At the moment I am using TPN Rentbook which is free if you have less than 20 leases you managing. It is an excellent programme but it is online and I would love to have something similar but on Excel which I have on my pc and can use offline anytime I wish.

I would appreciate it if someone in the group can furnish me with such a sheet. Where I can enter my details and also the leasers (lessees) details and provide me with a dropdown choice as in TPN so that errors are not made once you have entered all the details