Re: Freeze Bottom Row

Craig Schiller

Mar 22, 2010, 6:20:18 PM3/22/10
Select the row beneath the one where you want the bottom of the freeze
section. Click on Window/Freeze Panes.

Craig

John Persico wrote:

> I know this might sound like a silly question, but...
> How do you freeze multiple rows? I see an option to freeze the top
> row and to freeze the first colomn.

John Persico

Mar 21, 2010, 11:25:57 AM3/21/10
Is there a way to freeze the bottom row? I have a spreadsheet with 221
rows. In the 222 row I run totals. Can I have row 222 frozen, so that
whereever I'm in the spreadsheet it shows. I have the top row (titles)
frozen.

CB

Mar 22, 2010, 4:14:33 AM3/22/10
Why not put the Totals at the top of the list under the title row and
then Freeze Panes under the Total Line?

i.e
Row1 Title row
Row2 Total row
Freeze Panes
Row3...data to sum

John Persico

John Persico

Mar 23, 2010, 11:09:22 AM3/23/10
I can't find a Window, Freeze Pane in Excel 2007.

--

"Craig Schiller" <cschi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Fred Smith

Mar 23, 2010, 11:54:12 AM3/23/10
You will get much better answers when you identify your version of Excel
right from the start. As you can see, you severely limit your audience when
you ask everyone else to do all of the work, and you're not willing to do
any.

In 2007, it's View>Freeze Panes

Regards,
Fred

"John Persico" <re...@newsgroup.com> wrote in message

Gord Dibben

Mar 23, 2010, 12:12:13 PM3/23/10
But you could find "freeze panes" in help if you cared to.

I will never understand why it seems simpler to post and wait for a reply
rather than use Excel help.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:09:22 -0400, "John Persico" <re...@newsgroup.com>

John Persico

Mar 23, 2010, 12:13:00 PM3/23/10
That only freezes the top row.
I was trying to freeze any row.

--

"Fred Smith" <fsmi...@yahooo.com> wrote in message

Fred Smith

Mar 23, 2010, 1:10:38 PM3/23/10
That's not correct.

The procedure is:
Highlight cell A3
View>Freeze Panes>Freeze Panes

Now your top two rows are frozen.

Fred.

"John Persico" <re...@newsgroup.com> wrote in message

Lewis Clark

Mar 23, 2010, 1:49:50 PM3/23/10
A teacher I know like to say that there are no stupid questions, but there
are plenty of lazy questions. :)

sn...@opentext.com

Dec 17, 2015, 9:48:19 AM12/17/15
I am also running into the needs for this. I have a sheet with o track various overlapping development projects and on the top frozen rows, I have total available dev hours. In the middle, I would like our various overlapping project weeks and frozen on the bottom, I would like hours each developer has available in total regardless of project. I could just shove this at the top, but freezing bottom panes would be useful and more visually appealing.

mor...@spm3.com.br

Apr 9, 2020, 10:29:34 AM4/9/20
2020 and still no answer

Zaidy036

Apr 9, 2020, 1:02:22 PM4/9/20
I do not think so and suggest moving your bottom row to top and include
in title freeze.

--
Zaidy036

Adi Gupta

Aug 27, 2021, 1:23:19 AM8/27/21
did u find an answer

Thibaud Taudin Chabot

Aug 27, 2021, 4:54:05 AM8/27/21
Op 27-8-2021 om 07:23 schreef Adi Gupta:
move your row with totals to the top of the spreadsheet