Help file forMicrosoft Office 2010

Jesper Kaas

Jan 30, 2022, 2:45:06 PM1/30/22
Hi

At work i used Excel 2010 quite a lot and loved it. My employer
supplied me with Office 2010 for my home-PC. Now retired I will have
to pay to update Office 2010. Office 2010 still meets all my demands,
except that the helpfunction is not accessible any more. The
helpfunction was an online-search, and our dear friends at Microsoft
have cut it off.

It is particularly in Excel I would like to have an easy access to
help when needed. Anyone know of a free solution for this?

Best regards
--
Jesper Kaas - jes...@neindanke.online.no