vlookup as percentage of another vlookup

PaddyStan

Dec 1, 2021, 2:37:04 AM12/1/21
I wish to put a vlookup formula in two adjacent cells, lookup up two different values.

I want the second vlookup cell to return its value as a percentage of the first vlookup cell value without having to add an extra column or cell.

Please advise.

Thanks

PaddyStan

Ammammata

Dec 1, 2021, 3:13:21 AM12/1/21
Il giorno Wed 01 Dec 2021 08:37:01a, *PaddyStan* ha inviato su
microsoft.public.excel il messaggio
news:ba0d4184-53ba-4a85...@googlegroups.com. Vediamo
cosa ha scritto:
"In che senso?"
(cit. Verdone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Kq95CQfF8)

Please provide an example

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-

PaddyStan

Dec 3, 2021, 12:23:59 AM12/3/21
On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 7:13:21 PM UTC+11, Ammammata wrote:
> Il giorno Wed 01 Dec 2021 08:37:01a, *PaddyStan* ha inviato su
> microsoft.public.excel il messaggio

> cosa ha scritto:
> > I wish to put a vlookup formula in two adjacent cells, lookup up two
> > different values.
> >
> > I want the second vlookup cell to return its value as a percentage of
> > the first vlookup cell value without having to add an extra column or
> > cell.
> >
> > Please advise.
> >
> "In che senso?"
> (cit. Verdone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Kq95CQfF8)
>
> Please provide an example
>
> --
> /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
> -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-
> ........... [ al lavoro ] ...........
Ammammata

I can't seem to supply you with a screenshot, however I think I've worked it out.

=VLOOKUP(O7,'Sheet1'!B:BT,71,FALSE)/=VLOOKUP(O7,'Sheet1'!B:BL,63,FALSE), and then re-format the cell as a percentage to two decimal places.

Many thanks for your offer of help.

Kindest regards

PaddyStan

Ammammata

Dec 3, 2021, 2:33:32 AM12/3/21
Il giorno Fri 03 Dec 2021 06:23:56a, *PaddyStan* ha inviato su
microsoft.public.excel il messaggio
news:298d3fb7-2207-4393...@googlegroups.com. Vediamo
cosa ha scritto:

> I can't seem to supply you with a screenshot, however I think I've
> worked it out.
>
> =VLOOKUP(O7,'Sheet1'!B:BT,71,FALSE)/=VLOOKUP(O7,'Sheet1'!B:BL,63,FALSE)

this EQUAL operator seems wrong