which website is good for kdrama & kshows?

Dfm Tv

Dec 9, 2021, 8:13:31 AM12/9/21
Hi there I’m from Pakistan & I’m crazy for kshows & kdrama with english sub. My question is which website is good for kdrama & kshows? I’m expecting for suggestions I’ve found two websites <iframe src="https://kissasian.sk" title="Kiss Asian"></iframe> these websites are amazing with every view but I need two fast posts for everyday because I’ve no work to do Korean shows & dramas are most fashionable & dearest action so its my request to everyone please find a website for this.
Thanks.
Regards.

Dfm Tv

Dec 9, 2021, 8:16:21 AM12/9/21
Hi there I’m from Pakistan & I’m crazy for kshows & kdrama with english sub. My question is which website is good for kdrama & kshows? I’m expecting for suggestions I’ve found two websites Kiss asian https://kissasian.sk/ these websites are amazing with every view but I need two fast posts for everyday because I’ve no work to do Korean shows & dramas are most fashionable & dearest action so its my request to everyone please find a website for this.

Thanks.
Regards.