Rich text box control

Tatsujin

Feb 25, 2021, 2:28:25 AM2/25/21
I found an additional control in Excel that's known as an AMSREdit control. It appears to be a rich text box control. I'm able to paste rich text from the clipboard onto this control, but I don't what else I can do with this control.

It would be nice if I could load any rich text (*.rtf) files into the control when its parent Userform gets loaded or initialized. Does anyone know how to use this AMSREdit control?

Adrian Caspersz

Feb 25, 2021, 8:32:34 AM2/25/21

https://www.thevbprogrammer.com/Ch10/10-06-RichTextBox.htm

--