Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Freezing The Rows BELOW

閲覧: 18 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Clutterfreak

未読、
2022/07/31 7:13:542022/07/31
To:
Is there a way in excel to freeze the rows _below_ a certain row
rather than above it?

Auric__

未読、
2022/08/01 13:20:202022/08/01
To:
Clutterfreak wrote:

> Is there a way in excel to freeze the rows _below_ a certain row
> rather than above it?

Kinda. View -> Split, and then only operate in the top view.

--
It's not a good day to be a bad guy.

Clutterfreak

未読、
2022/08/02 6:05:112022/08/02
To:
On 8/1/2022 12:20 PM, Auric__ wrote:
> Clutterfreak wrote:
>
>> Is there a way in excel to freeze the rows _below_ a certain row
>> rather than above it?
>
> Kinda. View -> Split, and then only operate in the top view.

Nice workaround. Thanks!

I need it because I cannot use the row "1" for headers of a large
table. The number 1 up there on extreme left means something
other than the row number 1. Since there's no row "0", I have to
place my header row at the bottom of the table and it disappears
from view as soon as I go to higher rows of the table.

Your workaround suggestion works great :)
新着メール 0 件