Structured References

Knochel-head

Nov 5, 2021, 12:37:46 PM11/5/21
I use multiple tables in a pricing file and am very comfortable using structured references for my formulas; however, some of my tables have "lost" the autofill when I reference a table, i.e. if I type the table name and enter the open bracket, (Table1[....) the dropdown list of header names does not appear. This is only happening with a couple of tables, and I'm able to type out the header name to complete the formula. Any ideas?