Using Microsoft Office Spreadsheet ActiveX control

Carsten Hoeck

Oct 24, 2001, 12:17:24 PM10/24/01
Hi Guys,

This might not be the right news group but maybe somebody can point me to
the right one then.
I'm programming in a product that allows you to use ActiveX controls. I
would like to use some of the Microsoft office controls but I can't find any
documentation anywhere. Anybody got an Idea?

Thanks,

Carsten Hoeck

Tom Ogilvy

Oct 24, 2001, 12:57:25 PM10/24/01
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q288/7/29.ASP
OFFXP: General Information About Licensing and Using Office XP Web
Components

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q243/0/06.ASP
OFF2000: Licensing the Office 2000 Web Components and Office Server
Extensions (Q243006)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/681/m
sdncompositedoc.xml
Microsoft Office XP Web Component Toolpack

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dno2kta/html/ofintrowbcom.asp
Introducing the Office Web Components

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q235/8/85.ASP
HOWTO: Use the Chart Web Component with Visual Basic (Q235885)

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q258/1/87.ASP
OWebComp.exe Contains Scripting Samples for the Office 2000 Web Components
(Q258187)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/xpreskit/html/wgtb06.asp
Managing Office Web Components

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q308/3/91.ASP
HOW TO: Create an Administrative Installation Point to Deploy Office Web
Components to Users on a Network (Q308391)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnowc/html/odc_ocwebcustmui.asp
Customizing the Menus and Toolbars in the Microsoft Office Web Components

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Carsten Hoeck" <c...@expandit.com> wrote in message