Save Image as Picture

David Cuthill

Oct 21, 2021, 11:36:47 AM10/21/21
There appears to be some new functionality (or at least a new discovery for me) that allows an image on a worksheet to be Save as Picture. I have tried to record a macro that selects the image and then performs the Save as Picture functionality but all the macro records is the selection of the image. In VBA how is that function called or is there even anything that allows it to be used within VBA?