VBA delete certain cell contents if condition is met

Sabosis

Jun 8, 2021, 6:35:12 PM6/8/21
Hello

I have a spreadsheet that will have variable row counts each time I process it. I need to clear a few cells if the date in column H is greater than column F, or if column H is blank. Cells to be cleared would be in columns H, I, M, and N. I would need this to loop to the bottom of the sheet from row 2 to the bottom. Any help is appreciated! Thanks